Roles and responsibilities
Strategic research and insights consultancy job opportunity to provide market intelligence and strategic planning to their clients over global geographies. A job role wherein the client is looking for a candidate with good experience in market intelligence, competitive analysis, benchmarking, consumer insights analysis, report writing. The candidate must possess excellent research skills for interpreting or researching the market size and the potential market segment of growth with good strategic planning skills.
You would be working in a global setup on project execution/delivery for CPG/FMCG/Retail/Technology clients majorly for European and American geographies. If you come from a research and consulting background then feel free to read on and apply.
Your Future Employer:
A leading global strategic insights consultancy that helps clients seize opportunities and respond decisively to market change by applying insights to any aspect of their business. Their extensive research spans across multiple industries including Consumer & Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrial, Professional Services, Technology & Telecom, and Travel & Tourism.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing market scenario in order to do research and identify the potential growth of the business.
- Applying competitive intelligence skills as benchmarking, market segmentation, market sizing , primary and secondary research for the same.
- Leading the projects and sessions with the existing stakeholders for taking their suggestions in order to sustain the business growth.
- Hunting and Farming in the potential market segments for business development in existing and new clients.
- Studying the market trends in the industry by performing consumer insight analysis.
- Taking initiatives and managing to do special sessions and events as per the requirements of the business in the changing market scenario.
The Successful Candidate:
What is in it for you?
- A Post graduate from a Tier 1/Tier 2 College working in a global research/consulting setup catering to multiple geographies preferably in domains like CPG/FMCG/Retail/Technology with hands on experience in Consumer insights studies.
- Must have 7-12 yrs. of experience in industry research and strategic planning, market competitive analysis.
- Good intellect and knowledge for understanding the current market scenario and changing market trends in order to do effective and efficient market research.
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Fast track career growth.
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firm of the country.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com
for a confidential discussion on the role.