Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Program Leadership and Management Accountable for setup, development and delivery of cross-functional program/initiative, which drive quality, efficiency and reduce costs through digitization of a functional area within CMO&PS.
- Facilitate creation of roadmap for digitization (e.g. Digitization of AE collection/PSI R3) which will include 1-3 projects within 1-2 years
- Direct a global team to implement CMO&PS digital program;
- Drive program and business decisions, leverage design thinking, perform the program/business lead role, facilitate requirement analysis, and rapid delivery of digital solutions
- Advise senior management in taking appropriate decisions to realize business strategy with regards to upgrading our system landscape.
- Recommend changes in process, methods, organization, location, tools and measures of success for achieving business excellence
Required Candidate profile
- Advanced qualification in either a scientific, medical or a technical field.
Minimum 6 years relevant industry experience spanning multiple development functions - preferably in pharmaceuticals (pharmacovigilance, medical safety, clinical development and operations).
Strong leadership skills and business expertise are essential.
Strong Delivery and execution skills, change/ transition management and operational abilities