- Leading and organizing a team. Overseeing and coordinating the day to day running of projects.
Reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery by performing daily checks.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders in F&A ops; help them to update on the PMO, client communication
- Lead cross-functional projects with execution team ranging from 4 to 8 team members using advanced data modeling and agile methodology for analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and help people on the ops floor as well.
- Establish timelines to deliver recommendations/solutions and deliver on or before deadlines in accordance to SLAs.
- Responsible for conducting periodic design and code reviews, and share constructive feedback with team members.
- Client Interaction in order to manage projects seamlessly.
- Well versed with Resource allocation concepts in accordance with SLAs.
- The Candidate should be certified in SCRUM and well versed with Agile methodology.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation skills and interpersonal skills, and the deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Strong Leadership, professional attitude, highly self-motivated and driven and leading by example
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment; Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of program management techniques and methods, especially Agile software delivery methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.) and experience in other software development models and life cycle (SDLC).
- Good knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
RnF Technologies Pvt Ltd.
RnF was started in the month of November of 2009, when a group of subject matter experts and engineers, having worked with global technology leaders like Google and AOL, thought of bringing the experience and individual expertise into starting an ITeS venture that can deliver the same level of service and customer satisfaction. Our goal from the start has been to ideate, design, develop, and deliver solutions that are specific to the needs of our clients. Our Belief in ourselves and the services, we offer have enabled us to continue growing the way we have, over the years. Our work is a true reflection of what we do and how we want to help our clients succeed. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified a company that focuses on exceeding expectations by delivering innovative solutions to clients across industries.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.