Designation: Proposal Engineer
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Qualification: BE Mech/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Industrial/ Production
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist sales team with the review of customer specifications and applications to develop solutions
- Assist with complete utility system design and preparation for technical as well commercial quotations.
- Provide documentation, sketches, PIDs, models or calculations to support sales team or customer when necessary.
- Analyzes customer's process data and functional requirements to specify optimum solutions.
- Performs product demonstrations, answers inquiries, and assures that prospective customer.
- Periodically participate in field sales calls and travel.
- Estimation of the costing for the non-standard items, understanding and preparation of Bill of Material from P&ID, utility Equipment selection
- Conduct Hot water system audits; perform Heat & Mass balance calculation, make necessary engineering calculations for product selection/design, preparation of P&ID, PFD for the given scope.
- Coordinate project implementation between manufacturing, sales throughout the process
- Collaborate with clients in pre and post sales to provide technical support
- Knowledge in Steam & Utility engineering, energy saving utility projects, commissioning and Erection
- Application-oriented thinking capability
- Mechanical fabrication Knowledge.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD.