You will be working with the worlds top 1% talent people and be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets. Your work quality is measured through the First Time Acceptance Rate, which means passing the quality bar set by your leadership team.
Your daily activities will include setting up the test environments, automating test cases and performing manual tests if necessary. You will also be responsible for developing solutions to complex architectural problems and establishing automated testing strategies.
Salary: USD 60,000 P.A. This is a 100% remote, full-time role
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of QA experience: Test cases automation and documentation
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, C# or NodeJS
- 2+ Test Automation tools experience, such as Protractor, Selenium, RestAssured, TestComplete, Appium and JMeter
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git and Jasmine
- Good proficiency in the English language
- TypeScript language and Protractor test automation background
- Hands-on experience profiling web pages
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in transforming use cases into performance scripts using industry standard tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, and Gatling
- Experience using industry standard APM tools such as NewRelic, AppyDynamics, DynaTrace
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
- Competency on the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.A - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Crossover Markets, Inc
Talent isn't determined by geography, and your career path shouldn't be either. That's why we look worldwide for candidates who have the skills, determination, and drive to work with some of the best businesses out there. We match our carefully vetted Fortune 1000 clients with only the most highly qualified talent.
Contact Company:Crossover Markets, Inc