IOMEDIA India Private Limited a Division of Ticketmaster is looking for an enthusiastic Quality Analyst for their studio in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Excellent understanding of Quality Assurance methodologies and strategies.
- Exposure on Web and Mobile (both Android and iOS) applications
- Good analytical mind to test the application end to end
- Responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality code.
- Implementation and warranty support.
- Identify efficiency and ways to improve testing processes.
- Exposure to API testing, Database testing
- Hands on Experience Core Java & Selenium Webdriver
- Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Must have worked with CI tools, Jenkins
- Atlassian Bitbucket Pipelines
- Good Understanding of OS Windows, Database, MySQL
- Basic understanding of programming languages
Good to have:
Have an eye to catch UI issues
Knowledge of Front-end & Backend and Mobile automation tools.
Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Ability to work comfortably in a highly flexible yet agile workspace. Be willing to work to meet very aggressive schedule and common objectives.
Our compensation and benefits package is extremely competitive. We also provide an exciting opportunity to work with some of the top International brands and their challenging digital technology projects across various platforms - Desktop, Web and Mobile (IPad/iPhone/Android).
if you are interested
Please share your resume & let us know your interview availability any weekday.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Contact No : 7503014220
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Iomedia India Pvt. Ltd.
IOMEDIA India Private Limited (A division of Live Nation / Ticketmaster USA) is a full-service marketing agency focused on thinking broader, bolder, and bigger. We combine strategy, design, content, and technology to deliver brand-centric, multi channel experiences. IOMEDIA harnesses the power of visual storytelling to reach, educate, and evolve the customer relationship across a number of business verticals, including healthcare, sports, entertainment, and architecture.
Ticketmaster is a company built by fans, for fans. We're the #1 ticketing company in the world and we sell nearly 455 million tickets annually, support more than 145,000 events, and service 12K+ clients in 21 countries. It takes a lot of talent and cutting-edge technology to do all that. Every day we push ourselves to develop more convenient and safer ways for fans to get in to the live events they love, while supporting the most exciting entertainers and teams in the world with industry-leading solutions.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.