Job Description :
- 1- 3 years of experience in Wireless Testing
- Technical project (device testing) management (Fixed devices/services/apps).
- Good communication skills
[Daily activities] :
- Reviewing QA submission pre-requisite documents and tools, CLM submission to E2E-QA team.
- Working with defect management tool (IBM Rational Rose).
- Lab test slot scheduling for Device vendors for defect reproducting, log collection, fix verification.
[Weekly/Monthly activities] :
- Cross-team interactions (Technical and non-technical).
- Technical device defect discussions.
- Responsible for Product/Device readiness through defects tracking, leading to closure/resolution.
'- Number of E2E-QA submissions made for Fixed Devices/Services/Apps.
- Number of E2E-QA defects discussed and closed, or via fix submissions to E2E-QA team.
Required Candidate profile
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
3 - 6 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Security Testing, Performance Testing, TDD, Software Quality Assurance...
2 - 4 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: REST API, Associate Quality Assurance Engineer, Software Quality Assurance,...
Onward Technologies Limited
3 - 6 yrs Pune
Keyskills: hp quality center, software testing, system testing, bug reporting...
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
4 - 6 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: automation framework, Automation testing, Test strategy...
Celusion Technologies Private Limited
3 - 8 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: automation, software testing, test cases, test planning
Karza Technologies Private Limited
1 - 4 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: STLC Process, Defect / Bug Management Process, Defect / Bug Reports...
Emerson Electric Co (I) Pvt Ltd
4 - 5 yrs Pune
Keyskills: ISTQB, Test Management Tool, Test Complete, Test Planning...