1. Having knowledge of GLP, Protocol Preparation of New Instrument Qualification (IQ,OQ,PQ)
2. Calibration of QC Instruments/working/reference Standard managements.
3. Analysis of HPLC, GC and Other instruments of QC.
4. Planing and work distribution and execution.
5. Regulatory requirements and data sharing to regulatory.
6. Having of Knowledge of RM and PM analysis.
7. Having knowledge of Overall QC activity and documentation.
8. Prepare/Review reports
9. To co-ordinate with various dept. for planning and routine activities
Interested candidates may drop their cv on firstname.lastname@example.org