Roles and responsibilities 1. Proficient in PCBA project NPI, DIP and SMT production processes and manufacturing -processes, with good quality system management theory and experience
2. 2.Familiar with the use of various quality tools such as (QC seven methods, SPC, six sigma quantity management, etc.), familiar with project management, lean production, QCC and other improvement case experience; The six sigma black belt is preferred.
3. Manages, improves and maintains the Quality System
4. Management of the Corrective and Preventive Action System
5. Provides leadership for continuous improvement and overall management of the company's 6.Quality System ensuring compliance with corporate requirements, current ISO 9001 requirements and all other applicable quality standards
6. 7. Perform statistical analysis/capability analysis using Six Sigma, DMAIC problem-solving, 8D problem-solving, or other similar methodologies
7. 8. Develop and deploy quality initiatives ensuring success of business goals and objectives
8. Management representative for the ISO 9001
9. 9. Drive the Continuous Improvement Processes at the site
10. 10. Lead and facilitate Kaizen events
11. 11. Lead the interaction with customers on all Quality related actions.
12. 12. Professionally communicate in a highly proactive (responsive as well) manner to all customer quality related issues to customers and internal stakeholders.
13. 13.The Successful Applicant
Required Candidate profileCandidate Profile
Electronic Engineer with 5+ year experience PCBA Controller ( PCBA Assembly)
Minimum Experience- 5 years experience in Manufacturing Industry.
Maximum Experience-8 years experience in Manufacturing Industry.
Compensation As per qualifications & Experience
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
TOPBAND INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Topband India Subside company of the Shenzhen Topband Co. Ltd., established in 1996, is a leading supplier in intellectual control solutions. Its products cover household appliances intelligent control, HID, high-efficient lighting, motor, power, Industrial automation and digital electronics, with business in countries all over the world. Currently, the company has over 6,000 employees.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.