Amazon is hiring Quality Services Associate for Chennai location, this is a Full time Role related to Software device testing. Please find the below Job Description for the same and Criteria to apply for this role. You may appear for the interview if you find yourself matching the below criteria.
Freshers or candidates with 0-1 Year of experience into Testing.
BE/ B Tech or BCA/ MCA/ BSC/ MSC in computer science are only eligible to appear for the interviews .
2017 / 2018 pass out awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
Candidates who have attended interview for Device/ Digital Associate role in last 6 months will not be eligible to apply .
Candidates must be willing to work in rotational Shifts.
1. Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
2. Should have understanding of the functionality of the project/product. Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
3. Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
4. Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
5. Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
6. Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
10th Mark sheet (Photo Copy) Mandatory Document Please ensure to bring 10th Mark sheet .
Should you require clarification on the same please feel free to write back to me Please acknowledge the receipt of this email and your confirmation for the interview scheduled, Please ignore this email if this is not intend to you or not of your interest. Candidates who have attended interview for the same role within last 6 months are not eligible to reapply
shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for in-person interview on 29th -Nov
Salary: INR 2,00,000 P.A.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time