KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Be part of the engineering team located in Bangalore and work in a highly motivated Scrum team.
- Should work in a cross functional development / testing team with special focus to quality assurance and test related tasks within the product creation process.
- Analyzes, defines, implements and executes quality and test related activities according to a given quality- and test strategy for the product area.
- Creates a detailed test design incl. test system landscape requirements and product standards, prepares tests (customizing & master data), authors and executes manual and/or automated tests.
- Analyzes test results (issues) and takes appropriate follow-up actions.
- Is subject matter expert in the team in terms of quality assurance and test related processes, methods and tools.
- Has basic product domain knowledge incl. relevant business processes & scenarios and a basic understanding of customer needs.
- Promote and verify done criteria and clean desk principles in team
- Work with Product Owner and Scrum team to align expectations on schedules and effort and ensure good quality of delivery
- Has proficient knowledge about relevant product and process standards, important legal requirements as well as quality assurance and test related tools.
- Has basic knowledge and technical competencies of relevant programming languages and related development tools and processes.
- Should be able to provide key inputs to developers and PO on the observations during the product testing
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience in being part of a large-scale software development projects distributed across geographical locations
- Understand and excel at working in Agile model with Engineering Scrum teams
- Functional knowledge of SAP modules to help the team perform the functional correctness testing
- Mature and proactive with a high sense of responsibility and reliability
- Profound knowledge of test infrastructure, test tools, test case management, test reporting, test scheduling
- Have automation test experiences (eg START/Selenium etc.)
- Perform traceability checks in Backlog Management System (JIRA) and SAP Test Workbench/management system
- Very high motivation to provide transparency on progress of quality goals
- Good communication skills and problem-solving skills and have the ability to work with technical and non-technical team members
- Out of the box thinker and able to identify knowledge gaps and continuous improvement topics and fill them through self-initiative
- Subject matter expert for teams in terms of quality assurance and test related processes, methods and tools.
- Must have worked on Performance testing and must be familiar with tools used for performance testing.
- Initiates process or tool improvements.
- Be flexible to work with global teams in different time zones
- Nice to have: Exposure to IoT or Machine Learning
- Experience in working in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or equivalent education
- 4-8 years of experience in software testing and/or managing software quality assurance and testing
- Able to define quality and test strategies for products respecting defined process and product standards
- Hands on experience of Automation development with various tools used in Industry
- Analyzes, defines, implements and executes quality and test related activities according this quality and test strategy
- Has proficient product domain knowledge incl. relevant business processes & scenarios and a proficient understanding of customer needs.
- Has proficient knowledge and technical competencies of relevant programming languages and related automation tools and processes. Ability to work and collaborate in a highly diverse and global environment
- Office automation skills (spreadsheets, presentations, word editing) are a plus
- Strong knowledge of business products
- Self-motivated, curious, open minded, resourceful and flexible with the ability to learn quickly.
- Constructive and open style of communication.
- Excellent writing, presentation and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to new processes and ongoing changes in a dynamic environment and deliver results beyond expectations
On average 0%-10%
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.