Quantitative Investment Strategist (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for Quant Researchers & Quant Strategist for a Leading Asset Management MNC in Bangalore with a 3 to 5 Years of experience in Quant Research and who is expert in Matlab.
Job Description :
- This position will be a member of Alpha Research Team, which is responsible for developing proprietary quantitative models and strategies.
- The Quantitative Investment Strategist will execute research projects with the objective of improving or developing investment strategies and integrating research solutions into client portfolios.
- Research objectives include R&D on quantitative models, investment strategies, and trading approaches. The role also necessitates preparing cogent summaries of our research findings.
- As a Strategist, you will be responsible for quantitative research such as strategy back-tests, portfolio analytics, portfolio optimizations and trading simulations. Research projects will be related to developing investment strategies and integrating the team's research solutions into client portfolios.
- We are seeking individuals with experiences in areas of Finance, Applied Mathematics, or Economics with a specialization in investment management. Experience with research and modeling within the context of multi-asset class portfolios is preferred.
- As a potential candidate, you are expected to have experience in quantitative analysis: forecasting models, portfolio construction, risk management, and trading using a variety of advanced quantitative techniques.
- You should be able to work well in a team and feel comfortable presenting research findings.
- Independently execute research projects on quantitative strategies
- Present research findings effectively
- Develop and enhance investment/trading strategies
- Participate in model validation, maintenance, and infrastructure monitoring
- Deliver portfolio analytics and investment analysis to clients and portfolio managers
Required Candidate profile
- Advanced degree in Finance/ Economics/ Math (PhD in Finance is preferred)
- CFA designation is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional/academic experience
- Strong quantitative modeling, analytical skills
- Strong programming skills (Matlab (required), SQL, Excel, VBA)
- Experience with financial software (FactSet, Bloomberg, Ibbotson, Datastream)
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to execute independently yet also have strong team orientation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role:Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Economics, Maths
Doctorate:Ph.D - Finance
Black Turtle India Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Black Turtle India Pvt Ltd