Your Role and Responsibilities
- As a Development Lead, you are responsible for process automation business for the connected customer experience team measured on revenue, order book (OB) growth and delivery success
- Develop strategy and differentiation offerings & solutions that represent the innovation in Customer Experience, Intelligent process automation, BPM, Content management and Cognitive automation
- Superior relationship management with existing customers and incremental business
- Leading change initiatives to transform current run business with market-facing offerings on innovative technology operating model
- Develop Account relationships and drive demand generation through dedicated initiatives and account mining strategy
- Define the Automation strategy and roadmap - Act as a leader within Business Transformation for Automation projects
- Responsible for the planning and execution throughout the implementation lifecycle, including Pre-sales analysis, requirement gathering, Case preparation Business Requirement Document preparation, drafting execution plan to team members, support for prototype development, project implementation management
- Align the delivery with the company's overall strategy and goals & run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Perform competitive analysis, market trend analysis & Gap analysis to ensure market leading products
- Build partner/analyst relationship and drive joint pipeline focus triangulation with partners
- Lead and drive teams on fulfillment, recruiting and grooming architect talent
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum 15+ years of overall experience with relevant 3years in RPA Automation
- Experience in RPA - Blue Prism/Ui Path/ Automation Anywhere - Experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions
- Proficient in solving complex problems demonstrating simple techniques, build consensus and deliver value to organization
- Ability to engage with various existing support teams (Analytics / Block Chain / AI / Robotics Automation) that will help us achieve the result
- Proven expertise to target and achieve a high level of client satisfaction
- Critical thinking: Big picture orientation, solution approach and business insight to drive growth.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Analytical thinking & problem-solving skills: Ability to comprehend complex scenarios, propose effective implementation plans & solutions in tackling challenges.
- Understands future employee, industry and Finance and Administration trends and applies this understanding to develop solutions to build opportunities
- Ability to drive & lead the strategic execution, manage change, build relationships with clients, partners, motivate teams & achieve results.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
IBM India Pvt. Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the “About Us” link above.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.