Act as the Blue Prism automation and platform SPOC towards business team and BP vendor for resolving any platform related issues
- Manage and resolve blue prism automation / development related issues
- Define BP monitoring best practices and implement the same with support from T1/T2/BOT controller teams
- Define and implement reporting templates for platform and sprint performance
- Conduct, coordinate with BP and participate in BP platform audits at agreed intervals
- Evolve and implement continuous improvement methodologies working in tandem with the BOT controller teams for improving sprint performance
- Investigate and diagnose BP incidents to restore a failed RPA Service as quickly as possible
- Provide advanced technical support for investigation and diagnosis for resolving BP platform related incidents to ensure Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements are complied
- Escalate unresolved Incidents to BP for support
- Provide guidance for documenting troubleshooting steps and service restoration details
- Create and submit knowledge articles
- Identify and work on problems with the problem management team
- Work with database, infrastructure, application, platform and support partners (viz. Accenture, BP, HP etc.) for issue isolation and resolution as the case maybe
- Mentor and coach the Tier 1, Tier 2 teams for quicker issue resolution
- Liaise with IT leaders to ensure that the serviced, supported and secure technical environment scales in line with Business Demand
- Own the Framework that underpins the rapid and repeatable delivery of process automation and ongoing scheduling, monitoring and evolution of the automated processes to increase and improve the business benefit.
- Understand system and business change cycles to ensure automated processes are proactively amended to reflect changes
- Distribute appropriate Management Information to the Business Customers in order that the business benefit and usage can be proactively tracked, monitored and refined.
- Provide escalation point for the effective removal of blockers and escalation at all levels
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies and effectively manage these across internal departments and Blue Prism as necessary
- Proven experience of successfully delivering high quality solutions in high pressure, structured environments using standard project management techniques and disciplines
- Ability to liaise with senior level external supplier and internal stakeholder representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate project progress, issues, risks and solutions
- The aptitude to adapt and evolve methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve the delivery and support channels
- Background in software delivery with excellent client facing skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills to be able to quickly identify the issues and suggest a suitable workaround or solution to fix the problem
- Team player, who can collectively drive discussions and arrive at conclusions
- Flexibility to work in any time zone as required for fulfilling the job requirements.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
- Ability to work and deliver in challenging cross functional teams and environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Best Infosystems Ltd
Client of Best Infosystems Ltd
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.