Recruitment Drive for Discovery Chemistry R&D Bengaluru 18th January 2020
Syngene International Ltd.
Velankani Tech Park, Gate: 5,
Hosur Road,Electronic City Phase I,
Bengaluru - 560100
Education : MSc Chemistry
Experience: 1- 10 years
Registration Time : 8:00AM - 10:00 AM
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions.
- Purification of compounds by manual / automated column chromatography or re-crystallization techniques
- Submit the samples generated during the course of synthesis for analysis and record results.
- Record observations of experiments, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that instrument / equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and kept clean before use.
- Should have understanding of the MSDS of the chemicals being handled and awareness of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and responsible for proper waste segregation as per EHS norms.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical
Role Category: R&D
Role: Clinical Research Associate/Scientist
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent