Neptunus is a $20mn growth hungry, dynamic organization with strong people and governance practices. Our vision is to be the worlds best Service Company in the Machine Reliability space, and with it, become a Great Place to Work. We bring technology to maintenance to reduce waste, and are excited by doing maintenance a better way to help businesses run more smoothly. We serve some of the biggest businesses in the industrial, Marine, Oil and Gas and Defence sectors in India, East Africa and the Middle East.
Our people and our culture are our differentiators, and Customer Delight is the foundation of our philosophy. Neptunus, in 2017, was recognized by Dun and Bradstreet as among the Leading SMEs of India on grounds of quality of management, corporate governance and growth.
Neptunus aims to grow our Engineering Business 10x over the next 5 years, by adding to our Engine Solutions, Reliability Engineering Solutions and EPC Projects Verticals in the Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial, and Defence Sectors. Our focus for the future is on Predictive Maintenance, Remote Condition Monitoring and IOT Technology Solutions.
Whats the purpose of this role?
Great Talent is essential for our growth, and we are conscious about hiring, developing and retaining the right talent. We believe that Neptunus can only grow if our people grow. We are particular about the people we hire, and therefore follow a well defined process approach of recruitment The WHO method.
The purpose of this role is to build and grow our business by recruiting the right Talent who fits the Company Culture, who can deliver high Performance, and who has the desire to learn and grow.
How will I get empowered/grow?
The culture at Neptunus promotes a high degree of autonomy, and therefore empowerment comes with the role.
The person will be an individual contributor to the Job assigned to him..
Neptunus also has a culture that promotes training, learning, development and personal growth. Learning Opportunities such as External and Internal Training Sessions, Org Wide Meetings, Coaching Conversations, Reading Books, Training Manuals are openly available to all.
Expectations from this challenging role will be high, and the onus for accountability will also be high.
Key Results (What will I be accountable for?)
1) Hire and Integrate high-quality A Players at Senior, Mid and Junior Roles annually through references, internet channels and search consultants based on the framework outlined in the book Who.
Activities (What will I do?)
1) Partnering with hiring managers to determine team needs
2) Understanding the Business well and the Different Job profiles which are applicable in the organization.
3) Screening resumes from Naukri, Linked In, various Job Portals.
4) Conducting the Interviews as per the WHO method of Hiring.
5) Performing reference and background checks
6) Making recommendations to company hiring managers
7) Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
8) Following up on the interview process status
9) Well acquainted with the Companies Policies & Procedures, Designation Benefits etc.
10) Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
11) Completing timely reports on employment activity
II) Build a strong online employer brand by effectively managing online presence.
a) Proactively scouting Talent on the internet and social media related to technology fields were in
b) Keeping Social Media Accounts active and engaging with high quality content that boosts
c) Building a talent pipeline for all positions in the organisation, keeping in mind succession planning
III) Talent Management
1) Driving the Performance Management process
2) Managing key interventions Employee Life Cycle - Confirmation Reviews, Career Discussions, Performance Improvement Plans
3) Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
Knowledge (Functional and Non-Technical):
1) 1-3 years of experience in Recruitment, Staffing needs, at lower and Senior levels of the Management.
2) 1+ years of experience in working on engineering solutions or technologies
3) Track record of closing a position within 1 month from the date of requisition.
Experience with using HRMIS software(s)
Skills (Functional and Non-Technical):
1) Fluent in English. Can write a 4 page grammatically correct report independently.
2) Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas, make presentations in English
Behaviors (Technical and Non-Technical):
1) Hunger for Growth and Closing Positions.
2) Should be organised, process oriented with strong follow up skills
3) Driven to build relationships with Managers to understand the requirements and get closure on the Positions.
4) Should align with Neptunus core values of Accountability, Excellence, Integrity, Safety, Teamwork and Stakeholder Delight.
Challenges of the Role
Understanding the Business and accordingly presenting the same to the prospective Candidates to get a buy in from them for the Position.
Key Linkages in the Role - Whom does the person work with - internal and external:
Neptunus is a lean organization. The candidate will have access to the Senior-most Management - Directors, Head of Departments.
Contact Points will be Recruitment agencies, colleges etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Nestor Mascarenhas
Contact Company:Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.