Roles and responsibilities
The key focus for a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist is to execute sourcing strategies and plans with a focus on passive candidates, with the aim of achieving high quality, cost effective and timely filling of roles. You will work closely with the onsite Recruitment Relationship Manager and client talent acquisition personnel to recommend and develop sourcing strategy. Based upon your experience, you will recommend enhancements to ensure recruitment strategy effectiveness. Reporting to the Recruitment Operations Director you will initiate and drive best practice sourcing strategies and be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand.
- Recommend and implement the most effective sourcing strategy for the client.
- Source qualified candidates for open requisitions within our clients industry.
- Utilize a variety of recruiting strategies in alignment with clients branding and social media policies with a focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates.
- Provide exceptional candidate care and ensure that candidates are effectively pre-screened before
inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Select and qualify candidates based upon skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioral based
- approach and screening criteria.
- Maintain timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions.
- Proactively pipeline talent and create pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the clients
- Maintain contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture current market intelligence.
- Provide engaged and informed dialogue with candidates regarding opportunities.
- Develop and implement candidate information initiatives, such as, candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, and sourcing strategies.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the staffing industry, Corporate HR, or related field is strongly
- Experience within a global organization is desirable. Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to creatively recommend sourcing strategies utilizing job boards, associations, employee
referral programs, social media and internet searches.
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word). Experience in or knowledge of AGS client sectors is advantageous.
Note: This is an opportunity with American Express,the RPO client of Allegis Group.
Allegis Services India Pvt. Ltd.
As the global leader in talent solutions, we take pride in what we do, connecting great people to great opportunities, helping businesses win and careers soar. Today, with $12.3 billion in revenues and 500+ global locations, Allegis Group and its network of specialized companies provide a full suite of complementary talent solutions that solves nearly every workforce challenge to empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.
Our companies include Aerotek; TEKsystems; Aston Carter; Allegis Global Solutions; Major, Lindsey & Africa; Allegis Partners; MarketSource; EASi; The Stamford Group; and Getting Hired. Learn more at AllegisGroup.com.
Website https://www.allegisgroup.com Industry Staffing and Recruiting Company size 10,001+ employees Headquarters Hanover, Maryland Type Privately Held Founded 1983 Specialties Staffing & HR Services, IT Staffing and Consulting, Technical, professional and industrial staffing, Managerial, professional and accredited accounting and financial staffing, and Legal Staffing