Job Location- Pan India
Education and Qualification:-
- MBA from premium institute
- proficient in MS office and Excel
- Understanding of P&L and ROI's is must
- 6-7 years of relevant experience in front-end retails operations as Store Manager
- Good knowledge of "Point of Sale" systems like ERP/SAP
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling retail operations.
- Selling, customer service, merchandising and customer engagement
- MIS reporting, retail metrics, and retail finance/profitability.
- C-Sat and NPS evaluation process
- BTL activities to drive foot-falls.
- Franchise Management
- Understanding of stock turn and Mark ups.
- willing to travel extensively.
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: Sales
, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Retail Store Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent