Regional Sales Manager for West
Role Summary: Provide leadership to grow Avekshaa business rapidly with high profitability in the region. Position the company as a preferred brand at the forefront of the industry in India. Develop and deliver on the plan to make Avekshaa a leader in its segment. Build relations with clients at CXO levels and achieve trusted partner status with our clients.
* Experience: 9-14 years
* Designation: Regional Sales Manager
* Education: Graduate/Post Graduate
* Location: Mumbai
* Functions: Sales
* Industry: Information Technology and Consulting Services
Key Client Serviced includes Banking & Financial services, Telecom, E-Commerce, Retail Etc.
* Overall responsible for achieving revenue target, profitability, collections and client CSAT
* Build a sustainable and long-term business pipeline across the solution portfolio.
* Build and sustain key CXO relationships across the client landscape.
* Identify and qualify strategic opportunities for Avekshaa solution portfolio and help prioritize pipeline actions and proposal response.
* Responsible for all client negotiations including contracting, terms, price, SOW in consultation with the delivery team, finance and leadership.
* Understand competitive landscape and constantly improve intelligence in each strategic account.
* Manage all operational processes related to pipeline management, proposal, closures & collections.
* Be the brand ambassador for Avekshaa with all key stakeholders including alliance partners.
* Operational responsibility of at least 1 key alliance, including building network at multiple level with alliance partner's team. Leverage their reach for building significant pipeline for mutual offerings and win business. Responsible for ensuring monthly operational reviews, cadence calls and compliance of key processes related to both companies.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Preferably Graduate in Engineering with Post graduation in Marketing / Sales
* Experience of 8-12 years in selling with at least 4+ years of selling experience in large enterprise accounts.e.g.ET1500 - HDFC Bank, SBI, Reliance etc.
* Experience of selling application development, Application maintenance or ITOps services/ production management services. Experience of selling testing and security services will be an added advantage.
* Must be very strong in presentation skills, including technical presentation
* Exceptional relationship building capability and track record.
* Strong hunting skills.
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Must be conversant with latest technology trends and industry challenges.
* Must have accomplished revenue targets consistently.
* Go getter and have very strong interpersonal skills.
* High professional and personal integrity
Attitude & Soft Skills
* Assertive and ability to present point of view very clearly
* Presentable - Ability to build strong network. (Physical / Digital)
* Ability to work in a multidimensional environment.
* Positive, cheerful and brings high energy.
* Strong process orientation and sales discipline.
Why Join Us?
* Work independently and build sustainable business resulting in fast track career growth.
* Opportunity to interact and work with some of the best in class companies.
* Rapid learning and opportunity to work on latest technology innovations.
* Dynamic environment where you get to work with leading global alliance partners.
* More ownership (through ESOPs) and accountability for results.
* Greater opportunities for consultative and solution selling as against hard selling, thus enabling your growth as a well-rounded sales leader.
Company Details: Please refer to www.avekshaa.com for company details.
Interested: Please write to email@example.com or call +91 9880702081