Roles and responsibilities
Investing in a robust and reliable Datacenter is a critical decision that companies have to make to ensure business continuity. NxtGen is an emerging leader in the space of Datacenter and cloud-based services. We understand both the business of technology, and the technology of business. Our primary aim is to help businesses of different scale grow substantially by creating additional capacity from their existing infrastructure, while reducing complexity and cost significantly. Making a clear and purposeful departure from the Datacenter service industry as the world knows it, our business is purely driven by how we operate and help companies grow. With fully functional offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Hyderabad, we are slowly expanding our base of business operations in the Middle East and South Asia. Being an equal opportunity provider, we provide an employee-friendly workplace that fosters a culture of successful teamwork, which is important in achieving business goals. Our tireless efforts toward customer satisfaction through innovation in the Datacenter space has won us accolades from industry leaders. We were the honored recipients of CIO CHOICE 2016 Honor & Recognition Award in the Hyper Convergence category. We had also been recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor in 2014 because of our realistic vision. In addition to this, we have been one of the six organizations in the world (and the first in India) that have been certified by SAP in infrastructure operations services. Besides, Microsoft recognized us as the National Hosting Partner of the Year in 2014. We are also proud of our association with Intel as we are working with the company on emerging cloud technologies.
Primary job responsibilities
The role involves but not limited to:
- Manage the set of large accounts assigned to him/her.
- Deliver the Sales and Revenue numbers as per agreed business plans.
- Develop account plan for the identified accounts.
- Maximize NxtGen wallet share for the relevant services that we offers.
- Ensure that all bills are collected within the specified timelines.
- Provide all relevant reports on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Provide market research, competitor and customer data on a monthly basis.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Has been in IT /Telecom /Services Industry selling Datacenter, Cloud Infrastructure services.
- Has a good knowledge of the Cloud and Datacenter industry.
- Has built strong relationships with enterprise set of customers across various business verticals.
- Has a consistent track record of delivering on the agreed plans.
- Innovative approach to the market is the key in this role.
Management / Personal skills
- Experience 5+ Years
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Conflict Management
- Creates professional services related to achieving and managing above result
- Develop new consulting and service opportunities on existing named accounts.
- Develop a successful Consultancy led PS engagement model within assigned territory or industry segment
- Identify and maximize business development opportunities.
- The working hours are between 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
NxtGen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, military status or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.