* Perform data analysis and apply ML/AI based libraries for innovative solutions to the requirements / problems in Market Abuse Surveillance
* This role will work closely with business analysts and trade surveillance users
* Provide effort estimates of based on requirements to project managers
* Adhere to best practices, coding standards
* Keep the specification documentation updated and version controlled in Share point
Required Candidate profileSkills
* Hands on experience in Development using q/ KDB / R/ Python in financial domain.
* Proficiency in using JIRA for issue tracking (SCRUM boards)
* Working experience as KDB architect. Ability to suggest solutions and design related to KDB development
* Improve how kdb+ components are built / tested / deployed.
* Analyze / benchmark new technology offerings and kdb features that could benefit kdb-using plants such as: containerization, distributed file systems, new storage technologies, Kafka, compression, encryption, etc.
* Work with Strats to develop novel ways of managing / analyzing data in q.
* Strong understanding of Financial Markets Asset Classes (FX, FI, Equities, Rates, Commodities & Credit), various trade types (OTC, exchange traded, Spot, Forward, Swap, Options) and related systems is a must.
* Education - Degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Good knowledge of release process and control procedures.
* Strong experience in dealing with geographically diverse teams globally
* Surveillance domain knowledge, regulations (MAR, MIFID, CAT, Dodd Frank) and related Systems knowledge is certainly a plus
- English: Upper-intermediate
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Luxoft India LLP
Contact Company:Luxoft India LLP