- Handling corporates and otherinstitutional clients
- Ability to liaison with Mid andLarge size treasuries/Institutional clients.
- Responsible for developing,building and maintaining existing/new relationship for improving our marketshare
- The candidate will be given someexisting clients/counters where he/she will be responsible to maintain andfurther develop our relationship with them to get larger allocation of funds.
- Acquiring new set of clients insmall, mid and large segments to improve our overall AUM.
- He / she should have existing relationship with keycorporates, family offices and distributors and should have good connect with competition.
- Candidate with relevant experience in AMC or anyother financial institution handling corporates and other institutional clientsin the location
Required Candidate profile
Work Experience / Knowledge / Skills /Education Qualifications:
- Shouldhave minimum relevant experience of 5 years.
- Needto have relevant knowledge of fixed income & equity markets and should beable to gauge the impact of government and RBI policies on markets and mutualfund products and advise the clients accordingly.
- Proactive,adaptable and having strong communication & technical skills.
- Shouldhave completed his MBA.
Personal Characteristics andBehaviours:
- Should belooking forward to building a career with Invesco