What does this role hold for you??
- Converting prospects into customers by show-casing appropriate primary residential properties to the prospects, which matching the investment need of the prospects
- Using leads generated by Marketing Team for the above as well as generate self-leads to convert them into customers, through local activities (procuring relevant databases, doing on-ground activities in corporates, clubs etc).
- Taking prospects for site visits in residential projects, answering all relevant queries in the process, liaising with Developer or with PropTigers Developer Relations Team for any clarification required for that
- To be compliant with operations process
- Ensuring that prospects and customers are satisfied with their interaction with PropTiger at all touch-points
- Providing after sales services and assist in Home Loans for the customers
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A. Incentives, Other allowances, Travelling conveyance.
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate ProfileApply if you have
- Any Graduation / MBA degree / Diploma
- Positive attitude for doing 2-3 meetings each day, for meeting new people and someone who enjoys doing sales
- Experience in direct sales will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand requirements of prospects and decent aptitude to understand and pitch property solutions to prospects
- High levels of passion and ownership
PropTiger Marketing Services Pvt Ltd
Who we are...?
The combined entity of PropTiger - Makaan and Housing.com, two of India's leading online real estate service providers, is India's first truly online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform. PropTiger is the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm, having completed transactions worth $1.5 billion since its inception in 2011, while Housing.com is India's most popular online platform for home search, receiving over 4 million visits every month.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IT-BHU, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 12 cities.
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing & Makaan, is funded by some of the biggest investors including NewsCorp, SoftBank, REA, SAIF and Accel Partner. NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in online real estate. NewsCorp also has a significant stake in Star TV. REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which has a significant presence in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand. REA also owns a significant stake in Move, Inc., which was acquired by News Corp in November 2014. Move operates realtor.com, which has since become the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is a Japanese multinational telecommunications and Internet corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SoftBank has significant investments in brands such as SnapDeal and Ola. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are JustDial, Makemytrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra.
Delivering trustworthy experiences that you cherish for a lifetime.
To be the first choice for our consumers and partners in their journey of discovering, renting, buying, selling, and financing a home. We do that we data, design, technology and above all the passion of our people, while delivering value to our shareholders.
Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in Elara Technologies (PropTiger & Makaan) featuring among the coveted list of India's best 100 companies to work for in 2017 by Great Place to work Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times.