We are looking for CFP / MBA Finance for our organization specifically in the Debt Department - Financial Planning.
1. Responsible to handle fixed Income Sales, Investment Management, Advisory, Trading & Training Covering Retirement Benefit Funds /Insurance Companies/Schedule Commercial Banks/Sate Apex Banks/District Central Cooperative Banks/Cooperative Banks/Regional Rural Banks In North India For their SLR/Non SLR ,Term/Notice/Call Money Origination, Sourcing & Placement Requirements.
2. Identifying, developing & consolidating of relationship with various Corporate and PSUs for their Fund Raising and Surplus Fund Deployment Requirements.
3. Maintaining relationship with all the institutional investor based in Northern region having interest in various Debt market instruments.
4. Actively advising institutions on Fixed Income Market scenario trading & investments and developing the relationships to its logical end.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Candidate should be having good exposure of Debt market.
2. Candidate should have good exposure in dealing Fixed Income Securities and catering Institutional Clients, like Corporate Treasuries, PF Trusts, Bank Treasuries and SMEs, for entire North India, advising them on their investments in Government-Securities, SLR/Non SLR Bonds, State Development Loans, PSU Bonds, Mutual Funds etc.
3. Responsible for the relationship & sales with corporate clients & banks in North India.
4. To empanelment of the new accounts and handling of old clients.
5. Candidate should be having good education background
Interested candidate can send their CV at email@example.com.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
At SMC Investments & Advisors Ltd., we bring together a comprehensive knowledge base with over two decades of experience to design customized solutions. Our dedicated Wealth Managers develop personalized wealth management strategies for our clients by listening to them and understanding their financial needs and goals. Our investment solutions cater to the financial needs of high net-worth individuals, retail clients, corporate houses and financial institutions.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.