Roles and responsibilities
1. Focus on Revenue generation and profit increase.
2. Develop new business opportunities in PAN India.
3. Keeping a track the business environment, technology trends, competitor product & strategy and generate in-roads for the Company into non-traditional / new market segments.
4. Maintaining Sales Pipeline.
5. Team handling/ handle team of Managerial level.
1. Leadership Qualities
2. Strong Analytical Skills
3. Strong Conceptual & Product Selling Skills
4. Good Network in OEM, Tier 1 & Tier 2 Companies
5. Visiting Customers Regularly with newsletters and latest Catalogue to ensure complete mapping of area & converting them into repeat customers, Developing New Customer Base, Reviving Dormant Customers and Conquest the competitors customers.
6. Understanding the requirements of customers ensure right Machines selection and offering study of component and application support.
7. Ensuring the timely submission of quotation & keeping constant follow up to convert into the business.
8. Technical and commercial Negotiation for Order of Machines.
9. Collecting order along with minimum 30% advance.
10. Ensuring Timely Delivery of Machines & installation of machines
11. Collection of Balance Payments for Machines against PI.
12. Should have experience in handling managers
Scope Of Work
1. Maintaining all the documents
2. Ensuring Timely Daily CRM update of Sales visit.
3. Communication with HO for the application support of specific Customers job.
4. Follow-up with Customer for Purchase Order and collection of Advance /Balance Payments for Machines.
5. Communication and Follow-up with HO for quotation and to ensure timely delivery of machine.
Scope of knowledge
1. Technical Knowledge on CNC machines, Lathe Machines.
2. Knowledge of CNC Programming/ Cycle time calculations.
3. Technical Knowledge on Automation of machine.
4. Knowledge on Industry 4.0 / IoTQ
Required Candidate profile
General skill sets
1. Excellent Communication, interpersonal & Influencing Skills.
2. Highly motivated, self-starter, with ability to work independently yet collaboratively.
3. Strong work ethic and integrity, organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, possessing ability to multi-tasking.
4. Sincere, Dedicated and Commitment.
5. Proper Reporting to V.P. Sales
Special skill sets
1. Strong Command over Sales, understating Customers requirement.
2. Once a Customer is always a Customer, Win and Win repeat Orders.
3. Guide the team in such a way that Zone get the maximum orders.
4. Negotiation Skill
5. Capability of Conceptual and Product Selling
6. Working under Pressure
7. Pursuing and Achieving Goals
8. Purposeful Argumenta on
9. Planning and Organising
10. Ensuring Accountability
11. Gathering and Analysing Information
12. Coaching and Developing Others
13. Being Interpersonally Astute
1. Familiar about Computer/Laptop
2. Familiar with M.S. Office especially in Excel and PPTs.
3. Very familiar about email communication
1. Excellent speaking and writing in English
2. Excellent speaking in Hindi
3. Excellent speaking in Local/ Regional language.