The role requires a high-energy, detail-oriented professional with excellent writing, time management, research, analytical & problem-solving skills.
Supporting the top Management and sales leadership with market intelligence, primary and secondary research work enabling value proposition
Ensure accurate & timely reporting of operational and sales performance metrics, reports, scorecards and dashboards
Salary: INR 6,50,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Marketing
, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Manager - Market Research / Consumer Insights / Industry Analysis
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA with adequate experience into a professional services firm, preferably in Media or large consulting set-ups.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret data.
- Ability to absorb and translate broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications.
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and execute tasks under pressure simultaneously and independently with a positive attitude.
- A high degree of energy, assertiveness, flexibility and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment of rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines.
Key Performance Indicator :
- Developing customized reports for clients and internal sales functions
- Promoting the firm's brand by ensuring consistency in all documents and developing different value adds to sales pitch
- Responsible to study and help feasibility of new businesses/projects.
- Understanding market trends and updates, competitive analysis & Go To strategy
- Responsible for information compilation/updating of each project
- Responsible for business intelligence reports / Dashboard
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Info Edge India Ltd.
Info Edge has an in-depth understanding of the Indian consumer internet domain. With years of experience in the domain, strong cash flow generation and a diversified business portfolio, it one of the very few profitable pure play internet companies in the country.
The company was incorporated on May 1, 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 as Info Edge (India) Private Limited and became a public limited company on April 27, 2006. Starting with a classified recruitment online business, naukri.com, Info Edge has grown and diversified rapidly, setting benchmarks as a pioneer for others to follow. Driven by innovation, creativity, an experienced and talented leadership team and a strong culture of entrepreneurship, today, it is India's premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services.
Its business portfolio comprises:
Recruitment: Online recruitment classifieds, www.naukri.com, a clear market leader in the Indian e-recruitment space, www.naukrigulf.com, a job site focused at the Middle East market, offline executive search (www.quadranglesearch.com) and a fresher hiring site (www.firstnaukri.com). Additionally, Info Edge provides jobseekers value added services (Naukri Fast Forward) such as resume writing.
Matrimony: Online matrimony classifieds, www.jeevansathi.com, is among the top three in India's online matrimonial space, and has offline Jeevansathi Match Points and franchisees.
Real Estate: Online real estate classifieds, www.99acres.com, is India's largest property marketplace covering almost all the major cities and a large number of agents and developers.
Education: Online education classifieds, www.shiksha.com, is the smartest gateway for students to achieve their goals.
The company's spirit of entrepreneurship has also been evident in the investments it has made in early stage companies/start-up ventures to tap into the growing and vibrant Indian internet market. Currently, the company has investments in Zomato Media Private Limited (www.zomato.com); Applect Learning Systems Private Limited (www.meritnation.com); Etechaces Marketing and Consulting Private Limited (www.policybazaar.com); Kinobeo Software Private Limited (www.mydala.com); Canvera Digital Technologies Private Limited (www.canvera.com); Happily Unmarried Marketing Private Limited (www.happilyunmarried.com); Goa-based Mint Bird Technologies Private Limited (www.vacationlabs.com); Mumbai based Green Leaves Consumer Services Private Limited (www.bigstylist.com); and Rare Media Company Private Limited (bluedolph.in).
With a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has 4,049 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection. It has also made forays abroad into the Gulf market with the website www.naukrigulf.com and currently has offices Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi.