Roles and responsibilities Retail Associate
We are looking for Retail Associates who will help in ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service by assisting customers with questions and needs.
Were a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building market place platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing:
1. Cultivating successful relationships with retail customers by completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner
2. Handling all store operation and assisting in physical inventory counts.
3. Identifying customer requirements and assisting customers with purchase decisions.
4. Making sure that customers paper work is completed efficiently.
5. Inspecting customer car and preparing inspection report
Who were looking for:
1. Excellent problem solving skills. Number crunching and analytical skills are a plus.
2. Intellectual and analytical curiosity initiative to dig into the why, what & how.
3. Business and tech savvy: ability to understand both the business objectives and the underlying process & product that drives the results.
What well give you:
Contributing to the global OLX Group success
International career and growth opportunities
Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
Opportunity to pursue you further academic goals
Competitive salary and great benefits
Required Candidate profilePrior used car market experience would be an add on advantage.
Would be customer centric role is the negotiator who interacts with customer after inspection
Addressing the customer and negotiate on car price for procuring the same strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
Managing the pool of leads and following up on the same for early closure.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
OLX India Pvt Ltd
OLX world's largest classified business group has created OLX Cash My Car to transform the way used-cars are traded in India. With our worldwide expertise we are today growing in India with operational in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Pune enabling car owners to easily sell their cars through our secure and hassle-free process.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.