Key responsibilities / accountabilities :
- Implementation / configuration of SAP AIF for all kinds of interfaces FILE, WEB Services,
- IDOCS , REST APIs etc..
- Performing all kinds of structure and value mapping in AIF, Applying authority checks and
- activating interface in AIFMON.
- Implementation / configuration of interfaces via O DATA services.
- Implementation / configuration of SAP standard enhancements.
- Implementation of basic ABAP development RICEF objects.
- Support in the resolution of issues.
- Independent handling of work packages and managing deliverables.
- Perform unit test and functional tests after successful.
- Operations stability by continuous testing.
- Interact with international implementation teams in defined way.
- Identify and evaluate problems, complaints and service requests and formulate
- plans of resolution.
- Idea generation for process improvement.
Required Candidate profileRequired functional skills
Work experience: 2+ years with Minimum 1 end-to-end implementation of S4
HANA project along with SAP AIF development.
- Proven experience in all aspects of software development and strong
programming skills in ABAP and SAP AIF configuration expert.
- Extended knowledge of software design and software architecture
- Analytical skills to drive root cause analysis for complex problems
- Willingness to continuously learn both new technologies and business processes
- Good communications skills, strong customer focus and service mindset
- Motivated, committed, and strong self-initiative
- Strong team player and out-of-the box thinker
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Development skills in JAVA, HTML, UI5
- Functional knowledge with S/4 HANA.
- Knowledge with SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)
- Knowledge with SAP API
UG: B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Metro Global Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
We are METRO SERVICES a Captive Technology and Finance Center for â¬58 billion German retail conglomerate METRO AG.
METRO is a leading international wholesale and food retail specialist. At its core, the group consists of METRO Cash & Carry and Real - with more than 750 wholesale stores in 25 countries.
Established in 2011 in Pune, METRO SERVICES has evolved from being an Accounting COE to managing multiple Business Operations. Being entrepreneurial by nature we are now growing & scaling up our IT operations to offer end to end development & enterprise solutions to our group companies.
Our goal is to deliver competitive advantage by standardizing processes, being compliant, delivering sustainable cost effective solutions and empowering our colleagues to do more for our customers every day.Â
We are an internal service provider for METRO group, having offices in Pune (India), Dusseldorf (Germany) & Szczecin (Poland). We provide IT & Business operations support to 35 MCC countries, speak 18 languages and process over 18,000 transaction a day. We are setting tomorrow's standards for customer focus, digital solutions and sustainable business models.
Quick Facts -
35 countries supported
21 million customers
150,000 employees world wide
20 thousand monthly transactions
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.