Position Description :
The SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing Product provides a platform to negotiate best-value sourcing agreements with suppliers, to provide sustainable savings and to simplify the Sourcing process. We are looking for experienced developers to drive the design and implementation of next generation functionality of SAP Ariba s Strategic Sourcing Strategy. This is a senior development role with immense potential for growth. The potential candidate would work closely with other members of the team and other functional groups within Ariba Technologies as a whole. The role demands technical expertise in software development in web technologies including UI based frameworks (Angular JS, bootstrap), web services (REST/CXF), MVC frameworks (spring boot), handling production issues and complex requirements for customers
- Work with team leader to develop commercial software programs.
- Provide basic to intermediate technical production/applications support and assistance for customer issues.
Required Candidate profile
Education, Experience & Training required:
- B.E - Comp Science or MS in computer science with minimum eight years of Software Enterprise Development
- At least eight years of experience in designing and coding web-based applications
- At least eight years of experience working in a commercial product development environment.
- Working knowledge at least one MVC framework. Solid command of OOD principles with skills in core Java. Proficiency in Core Java, J2EE and REST based Web services. Good hold on HTTP protocol and related technologies. Good understanding of deployment environments, configuration of applications, change management principles
- Should possess understanding of least one RDBMS system (e.g. Oracle)
- Proficiency in Core Java and Web services. Basic UNIX/Linux knowledge
- Experience in Enterprise web applications HTML, XML, Web Services, Knowledge of Application Servers, Web Servers Ability to understand problems in software, debug and fix. Experience in tools such as JIRA for bugs.
- UI based technologies such as Angular JS, bootstrap, React etc..
- Work on Angular 5 and above is a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP India Pvt.Ltd