Applications organization is responsible for overall development of procurement applications, in SAP Ariba P&I organization.
We are looking for a Senior Performance Engineer to join the team that is qualifying procurement applications & Micro services, using latest technologies. This is an exciting time for those who are looking to learn and help qualifying market leading solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, automate, execute, analyze performance qualifications for Cloud products (micro-services and core stack), in private cloud and public clouds (AWS, GCP, and Azure) using inhouse built frameworks and tools like JMeter, LoadRunner, Dynatrace, etc, against apps built in Java on UNIX platform.
- Collaboration with various cross functional teams on daily basis or troubleshooting, release sign-offs and best practices
- Continuous learning and research to adopt latest technologies/processes and work with teams to implement them
- Assist in guiding the team to apply industry best practices for Performance Engineering/QA processes.
- Own the functional area and mentor junior team members as required
- B.S./M.S. Computer Science degree or similar
- 7+ years working experience in Performance Engineering/QA with Java/UNIX based core stack and micro services applications
- Good technical understanding of lab environments & architecture and ability to troubleshoot complex stability, performance issues
- Command over performance analysis and tools like JMeter, Load Runner, Dynatrace, etc.
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure like AWS, Azure or GCP and experience working in private cloud.
- Exposure to TICK cluster, ELK stack, CI/CD concepts is added value
- Ability to research, learn an adopt best practices, automation frameworks and tools for better productivity and evangelize the same across organization
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent team player
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.