PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The S/4HANA Cloud Delivery as part of the Intelligence Enterprise Group - is responsible for the complete life cycle management (planning, production, and operations) of SAP's S/4HANA Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
The S/4HANA Cloud Delivery drives and executes all required activities based on an end-to-end approach and facilitates all functions from development engagement to design, production, and service of our productive customer landscapes.
We are looking to fill the position of an SAP Cloud Ops - Basis Administrator within the S/4HANA Cloud Delivery department in Bangalore.
As a member of this team you will be responsible for system and landscape operations and you will be dealing with the newest SAP Cloud Technologies, e.g. HANA and Fiori. The S/4HANA Cloud Delivery team is located in Germany, India and Hungary.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Operation of SAP's Verification & Production Landscapes
- Creation and/or Redesign of existing operation concepts in the SAP Development/Verification/Productive environment
- Evaluation of new technologies/software to improve automation
- Technical and operational tasks incl. tracking and processing of customer requests
- Contribute and conclude Root Cause Analysis.
- Coordination with other support functions and team to resolve the issues in a timely manner.
- WILLINGNESS TO WORK IN SHIFTS: 24/7 COVERAGE
Required Candidate profile
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent graduate.
- Experience in Basis Administration and good knowledge of SAP NetWeaver technology
- Knowledge on HANADB administration
- Ability to quickly analyze technical problems
- Understanding of SaaS and Cloud offerings or products, and related processes is an advantage.
- Deep knowledge of Software logistics, and performance & optimization
- Must have worked on production support Project.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Exposure to ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Customer oriented, self-motivated and pro-active working attitude.
- Working in fast changing environments, acquiring and sharing knowledge and improving processes.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 4 to 6.5 years relevant experience
- Strong technical Basis Administration knowledge.
- SAP Hana Certification (preferred).
- ITIL Certification.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.