Working on global projects with international clients and big company names is an environment you thrive in? Seeing a cloud solution implemented and rolled out to clients successfully is what makes your heartbeat go up? Managing multiple accounts and being a trusted advisor to clients and internal teams is the status quo you want to achieve in your role as a Consultant? Then we have something exciting for you which you would not like to miss!
As a Consultant in Implementation Team at SAP Concur, you will be the main point of contact for our Indian/Global customers to manage our biggest and most complex implementation projects on a domestic as well as international scale for our Travel & Expense product.
- Manage end to end implementation, acting in the combined role of Project Manager and Functional Consultant. Activities include but are not limited to: leading project design session(s), understanding and analyzing client business requirements, providing guidance and best practices on optimal configuration options to meet client needs, configuring the client's site, managing third-party and SAP Concur integrations, training clients and preparing for deployment of service to employees - all within defined timeframe of completion.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Successfully manage multiple/simultaneous projects by continually motivating clients, ensuring project timelines are met, and client and/or partner issues are addressed while adhering to SAP Concur's SOPs.
- Work on end to end implementations as a Functional consultant. This includes leading project design, understanding and analyzing client business requirements, offering guidance and best practices on optimal configuration options, hands-on configuring the client's site, managing third-party and Concur integrations
- Work with the customers on integrations aspects to achieve a robust & reliable end to end solution and actively manage expectations, scope & stakeholders to avoid delivery escalations
Required Candidate profile
Skill Set Required:
- Successful experience working directly with customers to resolve implementation issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management tasks in application implementation environment.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling project implementation.
- Consulting experience in enterprise systems (Financial, Payroll and HR systems) including requirement analysis, business processes change management and the ability to build strong client relationships
- Technical design and technical configuration expertise to complete realization and deployment of product in line with the business process requirement.
Education and Experience Required:
- Engineering degree with consistently high academic records Minimum of three (3) years of consulting, software implementation role, account management role with a technology background.
- Hands-on experience in conducting Feasibility Studies, Gap Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and proficiency in making BRD, Functional Specification documents and Process flows.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP India Pvt.Ltd