The SAP FI Functional Analyst will be the primary liaison to the Bentley Systems business community leveraging technical knowledge and leadership to drive improvements to business processes and technology solutions in SAP and Cloud products. This position is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, operation and ongoing administration of our Finance, Logistics and Professional Services Business Solutions.
- Configure the functional aspects and know how to integrate with other modules in SAP ERP, SAP CRM, and any third party software
- Work with numerous levels of business users around the world to understand their stated and to be determined business requirements and translate those into workable solutions in SAP Finance, FSCM and Concur.
- Work independently to understand the problem, craft and implement a quality solution working both alone and with other team members in the SAP Functional, Basis, Technical, and Project Management areas.
- Provide second level support of existing SAP and Cloud tools, and work with business power users to develop and deliver training to Bentley end users.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Manage the consistency of data, leading efforts on data uploads, custom reports and process documentation, managing relationship with key internal functions (Logistics, Finance, Professional Services) to deliver system enhancements and resolve system issues.
- Provide vision and project management for enhancements as well as current functionality. This position will also analyze and manage related functional activities and business processes.
- Assist in training users on processes and functionality of the systems and assist team with system-related questions and needs.
- Manage and ensure role based permissions are in compliance
- Oversee interfaces in and out of system of record to ensure accurate and timely information exchange
- The Solution Consultant is responsible for all new enhancements, production support and maintenance of SAP FI and Concur systems.
- Interact with internal business customers and other members of the team on integration and re-engineering opportunities.
- Deliver high quality, efficient solutions through innovative approaches to dynamic business processes
- Gather information, determine alternatives, create requirements, functional/technical specifications, estimate development hours, create technical design to meet defined business needs
- Work with the project team to ensure that all SAP designs are correct and that customizations are only made as required by the business
- Ensure that if customizations are required that solutions are created according to SAP best practices
- Acts as liaison with business customers in troubleshooting system problems: investigate, analyze and solve software problems; recommend short-term/long-term solution; develop product modifications and plan to implement
- Solve complex issues that arise with system operations, job monitoring, routine program modification, performance tuning or problem solving.
- Define/implement workaround processes, corrective action, communication and system cleanup activities
- Formulate and execute positive and negative unit test plans and assist in developing system regression and performance test plans for enhancements or new releases in the various test and productive environments
- Actively expand skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with colleagues.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and experience configuring and implementing one or more SAP Finance, FSCM and Accounts Receivable modules
- Experience in configuring and implementing SAP Concur for Travel and Expense Management
- Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SAP FI and FSCM, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Detailed knowledge of the FI-FSCM, AR, PS and SD integration points with one or more of SAP AP, Concur, or Projector PSA required.
In depth understanding of the following SAP Finance, SAP FSCM and Concur modules:
- SAP Finance
- SAP FSCM: Disputes and Collections
- SAP Accounts Receivables and Customer Dunning
- SAP Concur for Travel and Expenses
- SAP Indirect Taxes and Vertex or any other Tax Management software
- Must have any Payroll functional application knowledge and a strong understanding of the integration points
- Effective in gathering requirements from the business users, know the appropriate SAP FI-FSCM and SAP AR options and be able to strongly articulate the pros and cons associated with each option.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; ability to clearly and concisely state intent to business users, IT technical peers and management level
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Curious thinker with the initiative to find solutions.
- Strong attention to detail, urgency, focus and discipline.
- Customer first mentality with demonstrated ability to improve processes.
- Ability to manage complex, multidisciplinary efforts and communicate with both with technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; flexible, supportive, and adaptive to change.
- Ability to multi-task development, support and on-going maintenance projects and meet deadlines in a complex and dynamic environment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bentley Systems India Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Bentley Systems India Pvt Ltd