10 - 17 YearsBengaluru(Whitefield)
Manage SAP Finance (GL/Consolidations, Accts Payable, Fixed Assets) and Hyperion related projects MUST HAVE:
Must have: 2 - 3 years experience in successfully leading Finance systems projects, especially SAP and Hyperion
- Must have knowledge and experience working with IT project deliverables and all facets of project methodology, including creating timelines, estimates/budget, and status monitoring
- Experience promoting changes to Production and knowledge of Project life cycle implementations and enhancements / continuous improvement projects
- Must be a highly analytical, team player, ability to learn quickly, and can prioritize and handle project managing multiple (2 - 3) projects, various team size and complexities at any one time
- Must be a self-starter, can work independently and proactive, including managing deliverables, ability to work independently, understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal guidance
- Must possess excellent English verbal and written skills, and is comfortable communicating with all levels of customers of an organization
- Must be able to independently facilitate meetings (e.g. requirements gathering, status, defect reviews, etc) with customers and/or IT peers
Experience working with US-based and offshore team members and cross-functional (SD, MM) in nature
- PMI certification a plus
- 3-5 years work experience in SAP FI-CO (functional analyst, preferably), career should show increasing level of responsibilities and progression
- Must show natural leadership skills, great organizational skills, and eagerness to drive deliverables to closure
- Proficient with MS Tools, MS Excel, MS project, MSWord, etc.
NICE TO HAVE: High level experience and knowledge in Financial Reporting.
Recruiter Name:Sudhir kumar
Contact Company:Tech Mahindra Ltd.