We are currently seeking a Java Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering software modules and components of varying size and complexity related to Java technologies. In this role, the candidate will collaborate and interface with Team Leads from different departments during all phases of the SDLC. The Developer will maintain and support product features in the Production, Pre-Production, and Operations environments.
- Create the design specifications for development from approved business cases.
- Execute unit and system testing of the design once the solution has been developed, and work closely with other team members to successfully deploy the code to production.
- Performs impact analyses of new features or changes to existing features within the Fieldglass application
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and application through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
- Analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications.
- Develop, test and implement program logic.
- Coordination in cross-functional team and with other geographically distributed engineering teams.
- Active participation in Scrum meetings and Demos and troubleshoot production issues on demand.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer or Information Science with minimum 4+ years of experience in software application development in a Java environment.
- Experience in cloud applications development
- Excellent skills and experience in Java/J2EE programming, Java frameworks like the Spring, Struts framework, ORM Framework such as Hibernate.
- Familiarity with SQL Server Management Studio and should be able to write queries
- Worked in the global teams with high levels of collaboration.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.