SAP Financial Accounting Consultant
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP's Solution Delivery Centre is a global organization within SAP Consulting chartered to support SAP consulting subsidiaries in project delivery incorporating SAP's Global Delivery Model.SAP Solution Delivery Centre is increasingly being looked upon to drive 'Globalization' within SAP Consulting and is looking at extending its involvement across the engagement lifecycle. SAP - Financials (FICO) is one of the key focus areas of SAP Solution Delivery Centre.
Selected candidates will be responsible for understanding customer requirements and implementing SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO). The role will require substantial interaction with customers and key stakeholders and may require extensive long term travel.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Commerce graduate with professional qualification (C.A, M.B.A Finance, Cost Accountancy etc. preferred) with domain experience in Accounting
* Customer management skills
* A good presenter and communicator
* Exposure to SAP's ASAP Implementation methodology & SAP Solution manager.
* Experience in SAP Financial Accounting - AP, AR, GL, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Localization, New GL etc
* Experience in FSCM, Treasury Risk Management preferred.
* Experience / Training in Simple Finance preferred.
* Good Integration knowledge with SAP SD, MM, PS etc
* Exposure to at least basic level of Controlling (CCA, PCA, IO etc)
* Knowledge of S/4 HANA and / or Central Finance
* Understanding of blockchain and related experience would be an added advantage
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Consultants will be based out of Bangalore office of SDC.
The primary tasks of this role are:
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team
* Conduct Business Blueprint Workshops
* Lead a team of functional consultants for project delivery where needed
* Driving design reviews
* Configuring FICO Solutions
* Ability to quickly acquire proficiency in new areas and technologies
* Prepare Functional specs
* Conduct testing, training and support data migration
Key Performance Indicators
* Customer Feedback/customer satisfaction scores
* Productive days/utilization as defined by the organization.
* Knowledge Management and creation of effective reusable components
Experience and Other Requirements
o At least 3 end to end implementations in the area of SAP FI, S/4 HANA
o At least 8 -15 years of experience implementing, rolling out and / or supporting SAP solutions
o Good domain knowledge in accounting processes
o Knowledge of treasury desirable
* Extensive Onsite travel to customer locations will be required, typically with onsite -offshore delivery model
* Good Communication
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Finance
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.