- Should have at least 6+ years of SAP GTS experience, with minimum 1 end-to-end Implementation, worked on support and rollout projects.
- Should have hands on experience with compliance management especially SPL screening and Embargo for both Logistics and Financial Accounting.
- As a SAP GTS Consultant, he should have participated in all aspects of the implementation and support of GTS projects (Configuration, Interface, Coordination with technical team).
- Should have thorough knowledge of Classification (in trade control and tariffs), Customs Management (e-filing), Intrastat management
- Should have knowledge of module integration in business processes like Logistics, Materials Management etc..
- Should have good knowledge of Integration with ECC, EWM and TM
- Should have hands on experience in Customizing and basic understanding of coding
- Should have experience in working with global customers having operations in multiple countries
- Develop / implement the solution independently as per the requirement of the client within defined parameters of time and quality
Perks and BenefitsAs per Market Standards
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Steria India Ltd
India is an Integral part of Sopra SteriaÃ¢â¬â¢s global business strategy. We have a strong local presence in India with more than 5,000 people working across 4 delivery centers: Noida, Bangalore, Chennai and Pune. The India operation serves more than 70 customers, including 8 of the GroupÃ¢â¬â¢s top 10 clients.
To learn more about Sopra Steria, visit www.soprasteria.com.
Recruiter Name:Premkumar R
Contact Company:Steria India Ltd
Address :8th Floor, BUILDING NO.4, PLOT NO. 20-21,, SEAVIEW SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE, Sector- 135, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301,India
Reference Id:SAP GTS Funct-NOI