Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Identifying, assessing and solvingcomplex business problemsfor area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Designing new business processes based oncustomer requirementsand conductuser review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a "to-be" enterprise environment
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
- Developing our offerings and assets
- Mentoring and developing our people
- Bachelor Degree
- MBA Degree from Tier-1 College (Preferable)
- Minimum of 5 years large scale SAP consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies
- Good, in depth experience in working in one or more of the following areas:
SAP HANA S/4 Solution Design: Able to drive the business need discussions and able to map the requirements to SAP S/4 HANA system and design the process. Should have exposure to do the configuration as per designed solution.
SAP S/4 HANA & HANA DB Integration and Technical Architecture: Experience of integration SAP S/4 HANA Solution and HANA DB with different systems / applications in client environment. Should be able to assess the impact & risks and provide value propositions of implementing the SAP HANA solution.
The manger should be able to provide a clear analysis of before SAP S/4 HANA solution deployment and after SAP S/4 HANA solution deployment scenario to the stakeholders, and deploy the PoCs for SAP HANA solution.
The manager should have experience in analyzing the AS-IS status and proposing the TO-BE SAP HANA Architecture.
SAP HANA Solution Development, Testing and Deployment: In depth knowledge / experience of SAP HANA solution development in SAP Finance, manufacturing & logistics domains. Provide a roadmap for SAP solution deployment considering the best practices.