- 12+ years of Experience in design, development and deployment of SAP solution
- Own SAP practice & business development activities
- Interact with prospective customers through discovery conversations, product solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
- Managing SAP'S Alliance team. Attends tradeshows and conferences to find leads, grow opportunity pipeline and awareness of competitive and industry practices.
- Work with the lead generation and marketing team, providing relevant input and content to them, in order to support lead generation and to improve the marketing and sales.
- Drive operational activities needs identification, presentations for customer, offers preparation, negotiation and preparing the commercial agreements
- Hands on experience in SAP Strategy making, planning & Solution design aspects
- Experience in working on proposals, estimations, RFPs
- Very good experience in running GTM strategies, developing demo / PoC for clients
- Well-versed with current trends, latest products / technologies in market
- Working experience in planning for Implementation, Roll-out, Migrations
- Very good in understanding requirements, define solutions, have a walkthrough with clients
- Worked on various ERP versions - ECC, S4HANA and implementation methodologies - ASAP, ACTIVATE
- Experience in study of AS-IS, TO-BE and Gap Analysis
- Should be able to independently provide end to end solutions to the customer both from front end as well as back end
- Estimate and plan all work effort relating to SAP solution deployment
- Define and manage sizing of the SAP solution and managing of process with the hardware provider / hosting provider
- Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP
- Good communication, inter-personal skills, team player
- Experience in various MIS reporting requirements
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
Mphasis Limited (then, Mphasis BFL Limited) was formed in June 2000 after the merger of the US-based IT consulting company Mphasis Corporation (founded in 1998) and the Indian IT services company BFL Software Limited (founded in 1993).
Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays. The perfect blend of technical excellence, business performance monitoring, business intelligence and customer experience management is what makes us endearing to our clients.