We are looking for an experienced SAP MM-PUR Application Consultant for one of our Pharma clients in Bangalore.
Notice Period - 15 Days (Mandatory) /Immediate
Please find below job description :
- Senior Specialist for SAP MM area act as a E2E responsible for the Materials Management and P2P topics to provide state of the art solutions/services.
- In this role we require an excellent knowledge of SAP MM-PUR Applications and its integration with other SAP application areas with focus on P2P functions e.g Order Processing, Fulfilment, Credit and Payments etc.
- The candidate should be in the position to consult business partners to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting customer demands
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery, applications life cycle management and service performance monitoring while maintaining necessary internal (process, security) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance.
- Operational Execution of Work with internal as well as External Experts
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change and Release Management
- Project Delivery Design, development, Cutover and sustain
Skill & Competencies :
- Strong written/Oral Communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to make difficult decisions and act autonomously
- Integration skills regarding the use of functionality within SAP MM including expert knowledge of SAP MM Application (Inventory Management, Purchasing, Outputs, Batch Management, SRM, MRP/Demand Management etc)
- Good knowledge in the surrounding modules (SD, LE, GTS, FICO), Integration Technologies e.g. EDI and IDocs
- Ability to consult in the module MM. Ability to customize/review system configuration in MM and to prepare functional requirement specifications
- Good Exposure to ABAP development, exits, debugging, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education/Professional Experience
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 12-year experience in software or applications services
- 5-year experience within an international environment
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Technoble Solutions India
Technoble Solutions India Pvt Ltd (TSIPL) is a technology consulting and implementation company focusing on the implementation of Integrated Business Systems, specifically around SAP applications and technology. Our aim is to harness the latest in technology to provide functional, efficient and cost effective solutions in SAP. Our team of highly skilled, experienced and motivated professionals are committed towards harnessing technology for providing the best solutions to our customers. Our corporate goal is to provide the best products and services to our customers and build strong and long-term relationship with them to meet their various SAP applications and technological needs.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.