The Global System Integration team is accountable for a secured and qualified System Integration environment wherever needed in the business. The demand of System Integration competence is increasing and is highly valued within our company
Be part of the SIM project team
- Create mapping specs
- Develop Mapping logic in PO (including configuration in PO)
- Test and issue resolution
- Documentation according to our GAP delivery process.
- Demonstrate flexibility as needed in project and service work. The candidate is expected to have the capability and flexibility to take on both the development and design work in the SAP PO competence area.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with other teams that support the delivery of a quality work.
- Demonstrate good partnership with colleagues, good team player
- Interact effectively with others both individually and in group environments.
- Share ideas Credibility, trust and professionalism
Required Candidate profile
Minimum of 5-7 years experience working as a SAP PO Designer & Developer, and 3+ years of experience in SAP PO 7.5
Experience working with the entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
Strong communication skills in English both verbal and in writing are important as the work requires integration with colleagues, users and business partners all around the world
Experience with CPI, CIG
Experience working with SAP integration like PO 7.4/7.5, NW Gateway, CPI
Good analytical and design skills
Strong problem-solving skills
Good creative thinking and design skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
If you have the above skill-sets and wish to apply for the opportunity, kindly share the following details:
Total years of experience?
Experience in SAP PO 7.5?
Experience in CPI?
Experience in CIG?
Experience in NetWeaver?
Experience in Solman?