- Responsible for managing a team with diverse levels of knowledge and backgrounds,
- Responsible for overseeing the management and maintenance of SAS (Majorly EG, Data Integration, Visual Analytics ) and Open Source (Java, Hadoop and R) product implementations and maintenance across projects.
- Mitigating risk by meeting weekly with the Client SPOC and review status of agreements, licenses and exemption records for SAS international programs.
- Support Enterprise projects success and deliverables.
- Identify gaps and take steps to close via changes submitted to CCB and other forums.
- Create reports and analyze the results to mitigate risk to ensure compliance and record keeping requirements are met.
- Resource is required to have a techno functional project management skills and hence resource should have technical background
- Resource should be ready to relocate across Major Tier 1 and 2 cities Project after Project.
Key Skill set :
- Should be able to Join in a span of 1 Month.
- Person will understand the necessity to meet all the deadlines required on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Should have Lead Implementation projects and delivered at least 1 of them in recent 2 years.
- Background and proven competency in managing and training people.
- Background and competency in technical and Management skills.
- Able to explain complex processes to people with varying levels of knowledge and experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience conducting assessments and audits.
- Advanced understanding of PMP is added advantage
- Self-starter who can develop effective networks with internal customers.
- Proven problem solver with a record of strong follow-through for success.
- Project Management PMP Certification is added advantage.
- Willing to take on challenges and accept stretch assignments.
- Ability to constantly assess the work and find better ways of doing it.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Proactive, able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Experience in business, contracts, supply chain, exports or other relevant disciplines.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office application, especially word and excel.
- Excellent customer relation/interpersonal skills
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Nupeak IT Solutions LLP
Nupeak is a dynamic IT Solutions company serving clients locally and internationally on various business needs. With the backbone build on strong management team driven on technology and provide services like
BI & Analytical Solution Implementation CRM Solutions Consulting Services Project Management services
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.