Warm Greetings from GSN!!! Pleasure connecting with you.
We been into Corporate Search Services for Identifying & Bringing in Stellar Talented Professionals for our reputed IT / Non-IT clients in India. We have been successfully providing results to various potential needs of our clients for the last 17+ years.
We are URGENTLY looking for AWS JAVA DEVELOPERS . Pls find below the JD in detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement solutions, based on a set of standards, patterns and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organizations goals and objectives.
- Developing full stack solutions and continuous delivery frameworks that improve the ability of the IT delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality.
- Write complex code, building infrastructure as code, work with immutable cloud based environments, and build the supporting automated toolsets to test and deploy the systems they develop.
- Responsible for the quality of their work; will develop and implement a set of quality criteria and the associated validation method to ensure that any deliverable meets the expected quality levels of our customers, use quality management to ensure quality levels are maintained, seek new approaches and techniques to improve quality levels, employ reviews and observations to maintain the quality and continuous improvement process, and analyze the impact of quality control and quality assurance on project performance.
- Use metrics to establish feasibility of new initiatives and develop plans, including budget, sequencing and time frames.
- Actively review their own and the teams work processes and implements improvements seen from other teams or in industry to drive continuous improvement of the teams efficiency, speed, and quality
- The candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
Mandatory Skills :
Nice to have skills :
- Java, Spring and Spring Boot; Maven (or) Gradle
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithm, concurrent programming experience
- EXP with streaming computations and message passing
- Apache Flink
- General SQL; InfluxDB specifically would be nice.
- Kafka (preferably) or other queuing technologies
- AWS in general; More specifically: S3, Lambda, ECS
- DevOps: Git, Jenkins, CloudFormation, CodePipeline
- General Bash, Python skills
- Caching technologies, e.g. Elasticache, Redis
- Perhaps Elasticsearch
If interested, psl CONTACT 8939666294 / 8939666794 / 9840074801 for any queries.
Thanks & Regards
Desired Candidate Profile
- Assess current components and analyze for re-architecting, design, develop, implement data processing in AWS adhering to AWS best practices
- Design & Develop application and data processing components / microservices / REST APIs
- Design and develop server-less components and code for Lambda, EMR steps in java or Python
- Appropriately leverage the AWS services for relevant on-prem workload
- Should assess, validate and make technical decisions proactively during development and document and put forward the pros and cons.
- Streaming market data ingestion and normalization
- Data ingestion into databases such as InfluxDB
- Computation of analytics via SQL and streaming Flink jobs
- Handling necessary reference and metadata
- API layer in Spring Boot
- 4+years hands on EXP in designing, building and implementing Microservices, REST APIs in AWS
- Domain Driven Design and Test Driven development EXP
- EXP in AGILE project team as agile project team member
Work Location : BANGALORE / CHENNAI
Exp : 4 to 12 yrs
***** Looking for SHORT JOINERS *****
View Contact Details
MNC Client of GSN!!
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.