SFCC / Ecommerce Architect
Job Location - Gurgaon & Hyderabad
Experience - 10+ Years
Technical Skills - SFCC, Magento, WCS, Shopify, Big Commerce
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as a subject matter expert in technical aspects.
- Collaborate with Client interpreting requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs
- Drive technical, architectural, and functional discussions, challenging & guiding developers to build elegant eCommerce solutions for world class retail commerce sites.
- Oversee development efforts, development progress and provide technical direction to team based on the client requirements.
- Define system integration architectures and work with partner System Integrators
- Define design patterns, approaches, guidelines, standards and adhere to compliance requirements.
- Expected to stay abreast of web technologies and share new ideas and techniques that are relevant to the Ecommerce space.
- Creates approachable environment for team members to ask questions and escalate issues, defines commitments for milestones, owns a team, and guides junior team members
- Supports team in planning data migration and system go live activities and addressing technical issues and challenges.
- Determines feasibility of various software solutions and perform proof of concepts as needed
- Designs and implements reusable components
- Mentors junior team members
- Perform code review
- Implement load testing standards to troubleshoot performance problems.
- Contribute to organization in Design & development of frameworks, tools, accelerators that enhances the ability of technology team members and organization.
- Contribute to new business opportunities by participating in pre-sales - providing solutions, driving technical discussions with client and internal stakeholders
- Fix performance, scalability and other issues in a very time-critical environment
Required Skills :
- 10+ years of experience in developing E-commerce and applications
- 6+ years of experience with any of commercial eCommerce tools like SFCC, Magento, WCS, Shopify, Big Commerce etc.
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role.
- 5+ years of experience technical architecture
- Proven hands-on implementation experience in large, complex, multi domain, multisite eCommerce projects.
- Good knowledge on UI technologies and Omni Channel eCommerce
- Integration of various third-party systems like CRM, OMS and ERP data with eCommerce platform using middleware or native APIs and API gateways
- Strong eCommerce functionals knowledge like Product & Catalog management, Pricing, Promotions, Loyalty, Inventory Management, Order Fulfilment, Warranties, Return management, Payments, Supply Chain etc
- Experience in B2C implementation and rollouts. B2B experience is a big plus
- Sound knowledge of Cloud infrastructure in any of popular platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Working experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile project and engineering processes, MVP.)
- Architect Certification in any eCommerce tool is highly desired
- Sound knowledge of CI/CD implementation is required.
- Experienced in conducting workshops with customer team.
- Experience in logging technical ticket/On call complaint with eCommerce vendors
- Hands-on experience in agile development methodology is highly beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment
- Self-starter, with the ability to pick up things quickly
- Highly problem-solving skills, proactive, strong improvement focus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
GSPANN Technologies INC.
GSPANN is a US California Bay Area based consulting services provider focused on implementations in the Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence & Mobile Solution initiatives. More than 90% of our current clientele are FORTUNE 1000 organizations. We specialize in strategy, architecture, delivery and support of solutions in the ECM, BI and Mobility space.
Since 2004, our consultants have successfully served over 150 fortune 500 clients. We have implanted solutions in Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Information Management, Big Data, Mobility, QA Automation & Project Management areas. Good mix of subject matter experts, project managers, senior and junior consultants. We have a successful & proven cost-effective onsite, offsite and off-shore model.Our consultants helps our Clients with Strategy development, Architecture build outs, Delivery Services and Post Delivery Services (maintenance & support).
Our Specialties: Enterprise Content Mgmt, Information Mgmt (BI and DW), Web Strategy and Solution, QA Automation, Creative and Design Mgmt, Interactive Marketing solutions, Content Authoring and Migration, 24 X 7 Application Support, Mobile App Development, Omni Channel Strategy.
For more details, please visit http://www.gspann.com/
Contact Company:GSPANN Technologies INC.