An end to end accounting role, this is an opportunity to establish yourself in the field of accounting and also enter into the arena of managing and developing a team, interact and liase with Chartered Accountants, Auditors etc.
- Accounting up to finalization, Inter-company accounting and reconciliation (Well versed with Different Accounting Standards, Schedule VI, Income tax etc.)
- Review of work performed by others
- Review of Input for VAT & Service Tax
- Operational knowledge about payroll
- GL Maintenance, Monthly P & L and MIS preparation
- Co-coordinating with other internal teams
- Statutory compliance with regard TDS, VAT, Service Tax, Profession Tax
- Adherence to the policies of the client with regard to accounting and reporting
- Identifying the issues
- Assisting in finalization, preparation of accounts, working papers
- Preparation of accounts in Schedule III
- Preparation of tax audit exhibits
- Providing information for annual tax return
- Leading a team of 2-3 people, daily planning of deliverables, monitoring
Salary: INR 3,25,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have,
- Good review skills, passion for details, desire to develop and excel in core accounting, ability to spot accounting issues and arrive at solutions
- Practical experience in accounting and knowledge of compliances to suit the organizations needs
- Crossed the boundaries of operational delivery and stepped into the space of organizing, planning and development if you relate to this, what are you waiting for? Please apply!
Finally, our people are our most valuable asset; if you agree with us on this, we would love to meet you!
UG:B.Com - Commerce
SKP Business Consulting LLP
Recruiter Name:Pratik Srinivasan
Contact Company:SKP Business Consulting LLP
Address :19, Adi Marzban Path, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Mumbai