AutoRABIT is looking for an Experienced Sales Professional to join fast growing and highly relevant technology start-up in the Global Account Management Team and be based at Hyderabad. He/She would work for the sales growth and profitability of the Strategic Accounts in the US/ European market.
You will be targeted on Growth of Account, Retention and measured on key Customer Health performance indicators. You will be the main point of contact for Existing Customers.
- Account management including mapping of CXOs and Stake Holders within the client organization and have upto date Account Plans.
- Engage with clients to drive engagement and value.
- He/She should be the first point of contact and have required technical knowledge in the CI/CD and SAAS space to address queries and as such requires domain expertise.
- Partner with broader, Senior account team (Sales, Operations, Executives) to provide seamless customer interaction.
- Work closely with the internal and external Sales and the technical teams to create a single view to the customer, maintain 4 quarter view and to identify other revenue opportunities.
- Increase the product adoption within the Salesforce teams at client organisations, Liaison with the Support team to fix possible issues in a proactive manner.
- Liaise with the Finance team to address possible debt or credit term issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones and willingness to travel as required to various geographies.
- Travel - 50% of your time would involve travel to client locations.
- Proficient in English (any additional European languages would be an advantage).
- Knowledge and network within Salesforce.com ecosystem is a huge plus.
- Possess the technical /sales expertise required to successfully conduct all phases of the sales cycle.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Able to articulate the value of the subscription and effectively manage objections.
- Understanding of SaaS project and concepts would be an advantage.
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills.
- Team player and excellent communicator who can work seamlessly with Sales, Technical and Finance colleagues
- Experience of working in a start-up would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with different cultures and adapt to different territories.
- Willingness and hunger to achieve goals set by immediate manager or demanded by key customers.
- University Degree or College Diploma or equivalent, Post-Graduate Degree preferred (i.e. MBA)
- At least 8 years in a sales role (Account management preferred with strong Customer care skills) within a software/IT company.
- Should have managed a sales quota of $2+ million.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
AutoRABIT Software Private Limited
AutoRABIT is an end-to-end automation suite that accelerates the development and release of Salesforce and MuleSoft Any point applications. An out-of-the box DevOps solution, AutoRABIT helps organizations implement Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery as a practice for their Salesforce and MuleSoft teams.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.