Please enter your email ID to get job alerts
Incomplete information about job / company
Fake job / Non-recruitment related job / Scam
Duplicate of another job on the site
Incorrect Email ID
Phone number not contactable
Thank you for your feedback. This will help us improve the quality of jobs that are available on naukri.com for you.
Apply without Registration
Carborundum Universal Limited (CUMI) Founded in 1954, Carborundum Universal Limited pioneered the manufacture of Coated Abrasives and Bonded Abrasives in India in addition to the manufacture of Super Refractories, Electro Minerals, Industrial Ceramics and Ceramic Fibres. Today the company's range of over 20,000 different varieties of abrasives, refractory products and electro-minerals are manufactured in ten locations across various parts of the country. The consolidated revenue of CUMI in 2018-19 stood at Rs. 2,330 crores. The Abrasives business division is not only the oldest but the largest part of the organization. An abrasives is a hard, tough and wear resistant substance for grinding and polishing operations, manufactured through a complex and high technology process, these abrasives are used in metal removal, cutting and finishing operations in almost all industries. CUMI Abrasives' division manufactures and exports a wide array of products used for diverse application around the world. In For FY 2018-19 the consolidated revenue of the Abrasives division was 1,018 crores.
Sales Associate - Construction Chemicals - 7 Opening(s)
Purpose of the Job:
This job exists to create, develop market share for construction chemical products in the region. The job-holder ensures that when the demand arises; the user asks for our products and the distribution channel partner ensures the product availability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Assess the total market size of the construction chemicals in the operating territory.
2. Identify influencers; work with distributors, dealers and end users to increase the brand recall of CUMI construction Chemicals.
3. Identify new distributors for the territory, and do primary evaluation to appoint them.
4. Product placement as per the channel preference, identify the product mix to be placed in different outlets.
5. Coverage of the network through the method of journey plan, understand the usage and brand preference.
6. Do activities to promote our product, i.e. Mason meet, Painter meet, Builder/Contractor meet, Applicator meet; work with them to understand the sales potential for our products.
7. Generate secondary sales support distributors in getting the order and creating demand in the market, customer share shift to achieve dealers / area targets.
8. Work with Brand managers at corporate for marketing activities, brand building and creating pull for our products in the assigned geography.
Any Graduate with relevant territory and channel experience
1 to 3 years
10,000 to 15,000 Rs. per month
Please refer to the Job description above
1 - 3 Years
Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Sales, Retail, Business Development
Full Time , Temporary/Contractual Job
70,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
MURUGAPPA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Apply without Registration
Print this Job
Forward to a friend
Feedback on this Job
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Bangalore
Jobs in Chennai
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Hyderabad
Jobs in Pune
Jobs in Noida
Jobs in Gurgaon
Jobs in Chandigarh
IT Software Jobs
HR Administration Jobs
Real Estate in India
Education & Career
All rights reserved © 2011 Info Edge India Ltd.