1. The selected Sales Engineer would be based at Pune and report to the Sales Manager based at Pune and travel to meet customers in Pune, North and South India.
2. Lead generation from old customer list, acquired databases, directories, websites, networking and cold calling.
3. Identify decision makers in various companies, build relationships, give product demonstrations and convert the sales cycle into a productive closure.
4. Generate new business for Vibration Isolation solutions from segments such as Project Consultants, Commercial Infrastructure developers, Large Interior Fit out Contractors,Power Generation, Iron & Steel, Automobile, General Engineering, etc.
5. Identify the need and opportunity for Vibration Isolation solutions across various industry segments.
6. Understand customer requirements and liaise with the factory team to develop suitable technical proposals.
7. Technical presentation to consultants, contractors, equipment manufacturers, clients etc.
8. Effectively function as the pivot for lead generation, order booking, product delivery and prompt payment collection.
9. Liaise with the project execution team for trouble shooting on site issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
Applicants should be aged around 23 years and be degree holders in mechanical / civil engineering with 0 to 1 year experience in industrial / institutional selling or any type of work experience in any engineering function but keen interest to build a career in sales.. Diploma holders in mechanical engineering with relevant sales experience would also be considered. Exposure to lead generation, business development and new client acquisition, with regular outstation travel are some important job attributes.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Mechanical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Personnel Selekt (Part of Jonel Management Services pvt ltd )
Client of Personnel Selekt is a medium sized business group with its factory in Satara and their marketing head office in Pune. They manufacture and market a wide range of industrial Polyurethane solutions for various industry segments. One of their other fastest growing divisions solely represents a German company with state of the art technology providing noise and vibration solutions to industries such as Commercial Infrastructure developers, Power Generation, Iron & Steel, General engineering for products such as generators, motors, compressors, pumps, Architectural Acoustics, etc
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.