Private & Commercial Clients
- Deutsche Bank provides banking and other financial services to private and commercial clients in Germany, Europe and Asia. These include payment and current account services, investment management and retirement planning, as well as personal loans and mortgages. We also provide small and medium-sized clients with solutions ranging from start-up financing to structured finance. Together with the Corporate & Investment Bank, we are able to utilise the opportunities in interest rate and foreign currency management, foreign trade and the capital markets.
- As the leading private bank in our home market, together with Postbank, we serve more than 20 million clients in Germany, as well as over 3.5 million clients abroad. We have more than 1,300 branches in Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal and India.
- Besides our branches, we also have a mobile network of independent advisors, direct sales channels and a comprehensive online offering.
Fu nctional Title Sales Manager Business Banking
- Branch Banking is the liability business for Duetsche Bank present in 17 locations across India . This carters to a wide variety of population through its distinct channels like Personal banking, Private Banking and Business Banking.
- The primary objective is over achievement of individual target on acquisition of business banking clientele.
- Acquisition : Increase acquisition of Target clientele across in Business Banking segments .Periodically assist SSM Business Banking in conducting approved local level sales drive (micro events) for the acquisition .Acquire new accounts from group companies / family of existing customers. Acquire new accounts from referrals from existing customers. Focus on acquiring Trade Accounts
- Relationship Building / Deepening / Cross Sell / Transition : Ensure consistent growth of the Business Banking portfolio . Work closely with the Senior Sales Manager (SSM) Business Banking and team and establish synergies for maximum penetration of Investment & Insurance sales to new customers along with deepening into the book. Build a robust momentum with regard to the third party distribution (insurance, auto loans, mortgages) and fee income to scale up the client portfolio growth, in line with the set targets. Implement customer contact programs to ensure his share of wallet with the bank increases. Ensure smooth transition of customer management to the respective RM post acquisition
- Retention : Ensure top class service delivery to clients to be in line with the best in the industry. Monitor high net worth accounts closely to ensure that customers continue regular use the account and grow balances. Work towards reactivating accounts which have stopped transacting or depleted in balances. Assist in resolving service hurdles to create a delight situation for customers
- Risk Management & Governance : Ensure awareness and adherence with the Know Your Customer policy, Anti Money Laundering Policy, Mis-selling Policy, Information Protection Policy, Operational Risk, Code of Conduct and other laid down compliance norms of the bank as stipulated from time to time. Provide regular feedback on the changing customer needs to the SSM. Any suspicious transaction to be immediately reported to the SSM. Promotion of Alternate Channels and Doorstep Banking. Increase customer contactability by capturing email address and mobile number
- Candidate Skills : Ideal candidate should have Good communication and should be well groomed . Should have been servicing or sourcing SME clients , current account or trade accounts . Should be preferably from Banking / Insurance / NBFC.
- In return, Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
DBOI Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
DBOI Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.