We are looking for Sales Manager with hand on experience in the Sales and Business Development of a Refinery Catalyst or FCC Catalyst
He/ She will be responsible for bringing new business to the establishment. The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, a background in sales, marketing, and management.
- Responsible for the sales of refinery catalysts, especially FCC catalyst in India
- Coordinate facilitate business activities with the support from the head office in China
- Evaluate business trends, market demand and customer requirements
- To actively explore potential business opportunity with customers in refinery industry timely collect and update project information and follow project status
- To establish client profiles and documentations
- Visit refineries and keep regular contacts with catalyst evaluation organization/ institutes
- Make the monthly sales, annual sales and task plan of assigned industries, and complete the monthly work and sales object issued by the head office in China
- Identify customers potential problems and requirements, and provide customers with an accessible product consultation solution
- Assist in contract execution after contracts signed
- Report weekly sales status to department manager and update monthly project list
Desired Candidate Profile
Education & Experience:
- Should have education background in Oil Refining and Petrochemical
- At least 8 years working experience in refinery FCC plant or catalyst related work experience or catalyst sales experience
Skill Set Required:
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Is willing and able to travel to establish and maintain client networks.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Is capable of creating and maintaining a large client network.
- Demonstrates familiarity with budget software and financial management.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrates strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- To be able to travel for business trip and to work overtime at the occasional weekend.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Paint/Oil, Petroleum
PG:M.Tech - Paint/Oil, Petroleum
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
China Petroleum Technology & Development Corporation
China Petroleum Technology & Development Corporation (CPTDC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC). It engages in the export of the petroleum equipment and materials and provides materials and equipment for CNPC's overseas projects.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.